Cafes and Restaurants
Beachcomber's onsite licensed cafe/kiosk is open from 7.30am to 7.30pm, 7 days a week and serves delicious pizza, burgers, fish and chips and more. Click here for our menu.
If Thai is more your style directly opposite the park is Mission Thai Restaurant. Open from 5pm Tuesdays to Sunday and serving great curries and stir fry’s.
There is also Tuskers Tuckerbox and Catering located inside the Mission Beach Surf Life Saving Club (400m down the road). It's open from Friday - Sunday and public holidays from 12 pm to 8 pm and serves delicious food with a beautiful view of Dunk Island.
BIG4 Beachcomber Coconut Holiday Park is located close by to Woolworths Supermarket. Order online to get get your groceries "click and collect" or have them delivered to your door, leaving more time for you to enjoy your holiday.
Mission Beach Markets
A great place to pick up locally grown tropical fruit and vegetables, local crafts, and delicious home made goods. Every first and third Sunday of each month, at North Mission Beach.
When: 7:30am to 12:00pm (first and third Sundays of each month)
Where: North Mission Beach
Mission Beach Monster Markets
Held on the last Sunday of each month from Easter Sunday until the end of November.
Time: 8am till 12.30
NB. If Easter Sunday does not fall on the last Sunday of that month then the following Monster Market will be on the last Sunday of the following month.
Other Cassowary Coast Markets
- 1st Saturday of each month: Cardwell at Lions Park (Easter to December)
- 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month: Tully
- 3rd Saturday of each month: Innisfail (Anzac Memorial Park)
- 4th Saturday of each month: Tully, Yungaburra
- 2nd Sunday of each month: Kurrimine Beach (starting Easter Sunday till December)
- 3rd Friday of each month 6pm (May till November) Kurrimine Beach Community Night Markets at King Reef Resort
Mission Beach SLSC
The Mission Beach SLSC is close by with its patrolled beaches and its own bar and restaurant on site. Open Friday – Sunday 12-8pm.